Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
In 14 races throughout the 2010 Sprint Cup Series season, Ryan Newman will run a special Haas Automation paint scheme on the #39 Chevy Impala. Pay tribute to your driver's individual look with this collectible. The 1:24-scale car features a die-cast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, accurate header contour and simulated exhaust openings. It also boasts a car-specific DIN, visible through the back window.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Die-cast body and chassis
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition of 1,011
- Manufacturer-specific engine detail
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Simulated exhaust openings
Newman Fanatics also liked: